Any resident who is living in a nursing home for longer than thirty (30) days is eligible if you:
- Live in a nursing home in the service area, which includes these counties in Oklahoma: Carter, Cleveland, Garvin, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Murray,
Oklahoma and Stephens.
- Have Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Part B (medical insurance)
- Continue to pay Medicare Part B premiums (and Part A, if applicable);
- Do not have End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD, permanent kidney failure that requires regular dialysis or transplant to stay alive).
- Meet the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) level of care
People with Medicaid that also have Medicare Parts A and B are eligible to enroll.
Tribute Health Plan of Arkansas is a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan designed for individual who:
- Reside in the plan service area
- Arkansas Counties are: Baxter, Benton, Carroll, Clay, Cleburne, Conway, Craighead, Crawford, Faulkner, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Lawrence, Logan, Madison, Marion, Mississippi, Perry, Poinsett, Pulaski, Randolph, Sebastian, Sharp, Stone, Van Buren, Washington, and Yell
- Eligible for Medicare Part A and Part B
- Eligible for Medicaid with QMB, QMB+ or other Full Benefit status